Music Banter - View Single Post - If you makes friends, do you mind their status?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 11:21 AM   #34 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baihe View Post
Hi friend. Someone has a misunderstanding about the Church of Almighty God because of the rumors on the internet, including me. Before I believe in Almighty God, I had a misunderstanding about the Church of Almighty God too. But later I thought I couldn’t be a parrot, I should be a person that can distinguish the right from the wrong. It's just like eating oranges. If I want to know whether the orange is sweet or not, I should personally taste it. Then I decided to investigate the Church of Almighty God. Fortunately, I did it. My misunderstanding was eliminated and I gained a lot from Almighty God's words. I sincerely hope that you can carefully investigate the Church of Almighty God, the returned Jesus.
God bless you!

*shoots himself in the leg*

Well, I didn't like that, not one bit. But I'm glad I gave it a "shot".
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote