Music Banter - View Single Post - What has the world come to?!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 09:56 PM   #51 (permalink)
Sabgoat
Account Disabled

there are many great bands now..
it took me a while to grow into finally sitting down and letting myself listen to emo or indie screamo, and i'm sure other types of music.. i don't know why.. its like i listened to zep, morrison and floyd.. but then again i listened to some really crapy music to.. like hardcore 80's one hit onders.. i mean come on.. but i also liked tool sense i was like 13-14 and liked nirvava sense i was kid sense i watched there smells like teen sprite video haha.. GOLD! anyways..but many of the bands i added to my listening list i wouldn't listen to like ever in this life time because i thought other then what i already listened to the rest of the music in the world was total crap.. but then i got into cold.. yes cold.. thne many other great bands... but in the middle of all of this i would always go on a little music hunt to see if there was more then just crap out there.. and i have foudn so much music.. and i'm so happy.. :o) well no thats a lie.. i'm a depressing moron.. but i'm happy with the music i listen to...

stuff that i'm into aside from zeppelin.. priest and floyd you know the oldies haha

killswitch
bayside
finch
appleseed cast
death cab
the shins
bright eyes (some)
modest mouse
something corporate

etc.... but ya.. no crap! at leats not in my opinion.. but then again if i thought it was crap why would i listen to it..

wait i do have some crap.. like nevermore , and 4skins.. i hate them both but have one album from each.. why because i wanted to see what they were all about.. and there all about crap.. crap i tell you hah.. moving on!
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote