Music Banter - View Single Post - The Identity Matrix Domain
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 08:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Identity Matrix
[REDACTED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
Oh. Look at me getting a shout out in a journal. So popular, I am! (Totally joking there, maybe...)

Personally. I got discouraged with my own journal. But I have been outlining a new one to get going. I think your format is good. But I think that maybe you shouldn't stray too far from your current project of reviewing Coheed and the bands discography. I think you have potential there to get too side tracked with random reviews here and there. Or maybe you are good with keeping up on things and my advice is moot here.

Any rate. Nice journal so far.
Thanks for the advice. I am working on a way to index all of my reviews between project based work and random out of the blue ones. I think I'll make a separate thread to categorize everything and put it in my sig. I can see this journal getting out of hand with too many random reviews here and there. Glad you are enjoying it so far.

Enter the Domain - The Identity Matrix Domain

"I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with potential of a superman. I'm living on." - David Bowie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Just don't piss in his mouth or shove stuff in his dick. He tends to frown upon that.
The Identity Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote