Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 04:01 PM   #8181 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Still a lot more than you'd ever get for just about any other used game.
Here it's a case of supply and demand sometimes, I remember getting quite a lot for my Walking Dead Season 1 game not that long ago and it's not really a game that you see here that often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Yet as Batlord mentioned even a used copy of GTA V is still around 40 to 50 dollars which is true cause ive seen it too. For GTA V though, i think that's a fair price cause that game is gonna remain relevant until the next GTA comes out, Fallout 4 however is surely to drop in price eventually. i'd be surprised if it doesn't follow the same pattern as the previous Fallout games where eventually they start including dlc's in some "game of the year' bundle with a lower price.

Im thankful New vegas was cheap as hell. i bought that game for 20 dollars.
New Vegas has always been as cheap as hell here, whereas Fallout 3 tends to be more expensive.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote