Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 07:48 PM   #21360 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisoner437x3y0 View Post
i miss the old days where internet forums were filled with depressed, anti-social virgins like me.

there really isn't anything I enjoy currently besides getting high or drunk, I'm sorry to vent but don't want to burden others in my daily life with these thoughts.

I can't tell if my unhappiness is out of choice or really just common occurrence.

When you look at present and throughout time, the vast majority of people have struggled and generally been unhappy? So happiness is relatively unobtainable for most? So to say "life sucks" would be generally true if one was not accounting for themselves?

I'm just begging the question but always value others thoughts, perhaps too much
Are you kidding? The virgin-quotient might be lower (I guess, but only to an extent) but we're all still anti-social freaks with mood disorders. Just because some of us have had sex doesn't mean we aren't hopeless misfits. Like DwnWithVwls. Watta loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
really? I feel like it's the same for men and women.. chicks who don't fuck you back are boring as hell.
There's a difference between being boring and having something wrong with you in a social sense.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote