Music Banter - View Single Post - Comics/Graphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 09:28 PM   #340 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Im interested in the story where Bane becomes Batman or any DC multiverse story and from Marvel, im interested in the house of M story or any story where Scarlet witch goes crazy.
I never knew Bane became Batman. And...

House of M Comics (Complete)

House of M is both that and where Scarlet Witch goes crazy. You're going to have to be more specific with multiverse ****, though. It's comic books. It's all the multiverse.

I guess here's Crisis on Infinite Earths. It's the very first massive crossover event in comic history, and it's entire point was to clean up the multiverse cluster**** that DC's continuity had become by the 80s (a whole story in and of itself). It's the most influential DC event of all time, one of, if not the most influential event in superhero comics ever, and I haven't read it, so you'll have one over on me (though I haven't read House of M, either, since massive crossover events are a pain in the ass).

Crisis on Infinite Earths – The Absolute Edition (2005) HC (DobisP.R.+Pudgy-AbsolutNovus-HD)

Again, the archive password for all of these is "allcomicbooks.us".

And if you think this is my only comic piracy site, then think again. I have so many more. This is just the best one. I am afraid, though, as a month ago there was a fundraising drive to keep it going, as there isn't much money in internet piracy, but there is quite a bit of overhead for a site dedicated to this much bandwidth, and if you aren't aware of just how much **** is on this site, then just start searching for anything you can think of. You will probably find it. This site is God. If I had the money I would totally support it, because it is irreplaceable.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote