Music Banter - View Single Post - Accomplishments and Such.
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 12:51 AM   #28 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

My GED. I dropped out pretty early in high school. I went through this program that was supposed to help struggling youths like me get into school and/or get a job. They helped payed for my GED. I passed it with flying colors and they had the head person there come out to congratulate me because my score was so high and I guess people struggle with that test. She said they'd tutor people for months and they'd fail, never had she seen somebody get that high of a score on their first try. Are people that stupid?

I won 3rd place in this youth art program called "Make A Difference" in Salt Lake City with a song about worshiping Satan. No lie, all true. I find it funny. Got to shake the mayor's hand. My hair was braided into devil horns.

My music. I think how far I've come over the years when it comes to making music is a huge accomplishment to me. I write, produce, perform, mix and master all of my stuff.

I got 100% on my end of year math test in 7th grade. I won a Simpsons poster for getting the best test score of that whole grade in that school. This egotistical bitch had already promised that poster to her little sister. **** her and her little sister. It's funny because I slept through that class and failed it. Actually, I think I got a D in that class, can't remember.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote