Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 Albums of 2015 !!!
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 09:30 AM   #177 (permalink)
DeadChannel
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Just to quickly respond, it's not that he disagreed with Anteater (or anyone did) it's the way he did. There was no reasoned argument, no attempt to respect him. If he had said "Wow that's a weird way to think" or "I don't agree with that" or something, but he flew almost into a foam-mouthed rage, it seemed, throwing out f-bombs IN HIS FIRST POST on the subject. I don't feel that's acceptable. Of course anyone can disagree with anyone, but there has to be a bit of respect. If there are asterisks in your post, then the chances are that a) you're making a joke or b) you're insulting someone. YorkeDaddy has always been like this (ask anyone who's been here more than six months); he always flies off the handle at the slightest provocation. I thought he was getting better. Guess I was wrong.

As to his jibe at me, yes, I do tend to lose it occasionally too, but in general, so far as I can recall, I don't throw the f-bomb or the c-bomb and I usually end up, when I calm down, feeling rather silly and perhaps even having to apologise, though not always. I get the impression YD just sits, simmers and gets more angry with every post. This is not healthy. It's not after all even an important argument: he doesn't agree with Ant, Ant doesn't agree with him.

Edit: I have little to add to the actual discussion as everyone knows I don't listen to albums in the same ways you guys do, but anyone who has missed listening to this should rectify and perhaps amend their list afterwards. That is all.

The Black Ryder --- The Door Behind the Door
What the ****ing **** is ****ing wrong with using the ****ing f-bomb and ****ing c-bomb a whole ****ing lot? Doesn't necessarily mean I'm ****ing flying off the god damn handle, or that I'm ****ing insulting some ****. Doesn't even ****ing mean that I'm ****ing making a ****ing joke (although I just might ****ing be). Doesn't ****ing mean ****. ****-all. You can be completely ****ing rational and say **** all the ****ing time, or you can be a major ****ing league ****ing ******* who never says **** at all, but still is a major ****ing league ****ing *******.
DeadChannel is offline   Reply With Quote