Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 Albums of 2015 !!!
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 09:58 AM   #178 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Just because you point your debate with me towards somebody else doesn't mean you're not debating still. Just means that you're trying to create a facade. I mean, does he really give a **** about your rebuttal? No. So if you don't want to argue then, uh, don't argue. Also, everything you said is exactly what I said you were doing. Dismissing the opinion because you think it's a trend. Also your sad attempt at ethos does not validate your ****ty logic or your opinions. Even with your educational background you're logic is still ****ty. I already know I'm wasting my breath. You have already back tracked and lied, but I'm still willing to do it. When I smell **** I point it out, it's my character flaw.
Again, another tirade made that has nothing to do with the point I made about cultural context in my original post. If the concept of people making arbitrary lists isn't something that applies to you, why even bother continuing this discussion? If you want to argue with me then your going to have to stop jumping on buzzwords and look at the whole point other than one sentence. Go play your stupid games elsewhere if you don't have anything to say to my original point. You can leave your personal insults and your many, many assumptions at the door. At this point, I'll happily recommend you to PM me if you have nothing better to do.

Anyone else have a fun top 10 list to share?

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 12-09-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote