Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 02:37 PM   #641 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
Oh my god!....LMAO, he's fu(kin insane!!! That's the only possible explanation.

Ban all Muslim immigration?!???? How far right is he going to go. He makes Marine Le Pen look like Gandhi, lol!

How do you go from I'm going to create a lot of manufacturing jobs in inner cities, to ban all Muslims!!!

He's insane, he has to be, either that or the Republican base is a lot further to the right than I imagined, and this strategy is going to work for him...crazy!

He's doing exactly what these fuck terrorists want, feeding into their (well-produced) propaganda. By the way, my friends are illegal immigrants. Great human beings that are scared shitless that they'll be hounded by Border Patrol, which they will, and systematically sent back to their pathetic Country if Trump becomes President. I've never seen fear in people's eyes until I saw it in a few Mexicans watching Trump on the news at a gas station.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today