Music Banter - View Single Post - Review Albums in the TH Love or Hate Style
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 02:01 PM   #81 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Don't mind him, he's just being facetious. The journals section gets a lot of traffic, depending on what you're writing. It's just that some people don't even go in there, so miss all the goodness that they could be getting (such as my Genesis, Marillion and Tom Waits discographies....)

Start a journal by all means, but to ameliorate Batty's point a little (oh god do I have to?? I don't wanna go anywhere near his point! ) you will definitely get more replies on a day-to-day basis out here than you will in the journals section.
No, I was being serious. You will get hardly any responses in your thread, and a large part of that is the moderator queue. I don't know how many posts the mods prevent from getting past, but depending on the number I'd rather get rid of the damn thing.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote