Music Banter - View Single Post - What has the world come to?!
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:47 AM   #72 (permalink)
Expletive Deleted
Dancing Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmir86
Man you are thickheaded, I gave my argument, and it is intelligent. I am happy to say I have probably smoked weed at least once a day for the past 2 years straight, and it has 0 negative effects on me. However, if I went out and killed everyone I hated and treated girls the way rappers say they treat them and all the other stupid **** they rap about I would be a mess, probably buying crack out of some alley and then getting shot eventually. You just don't have an argumetn against classic rock, so you are avoiding it.
Classic Rock sucks, and the only reason it still has the reputation it once did is because of people still championing it as the music from their youth. It was full of bands that did nothing but bite other styles and artists, without giving credit where credit is due. However, people then were just as stupid as they are now, and listened to this "new" "amazing" music without bothering to see where it came from.

All it's done is influence a shitload of really shitty bands, so you can thank your precious "Classic Rock" for the state mainstream music is in today, because all they're doing is taking cues from your favorite artists.

The real innovators in music are rarely the most famous ones.
Expletive Deleted is offline   Reply With Quote