Music Banter - View Single Post - Music that is allowed to be played in public vs not.
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 01:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Horror
Music Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
We seem to agree on the subject, except that I have an anti-social amusement at the thought of corrupting children. Moderately of course. I just fantasize about teaching my potential children about barking spiders and hiding under their beds to scare them when they're trying to sleep. I'd rather die than have children, though, so that's just academic.
As far as I can tell being a parent is a lot more complex than just what's right and what's wrong and doing things like that aren't bad at all.

Anyway, I can't really think of anything else to say about the topic because, there is so many obvious answers. Work is a place where there's certain rules to follow to please the customer. Well, I guess if you're a stripper though or a drug dealer it doesn't really matter. Though that makes me think about how easy rap songs are to construct.

I could literally write a song like. Slap them cakes girl get that money slap them cakes girl twerk it honey buns. Slap them cakes girl kneed that dough. Slap them cakes Debbie who's a hoooooo hoooooo!

1# hit.
Horror is offline   Reply With Quote