Music Banter - View Single Post - New Here or.. Something.
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 01:40 AM   #26 (permalink)
Horror
Music Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Just noticed you had an intro thread (I'm too much of a forum celebrity to bother with n00bs) and while I approve of the Beatles, the Pretty Reckless, the Dead Kennedys, and Queen, I am worried over Mumford and Sons.

I will allow for Ozzy, assuming I can educate you as to why his work with Black Sabbath makes his solo work irrelevant. My metal credentials are unparalleled, not only on this site, but in general, so if you choose to disregard my edumacations, then you are wrong.
I grew up on Ozzy, I saw him live in 2003 and he was amazing but, I'm open to listening to your reasoning. Though I do like Black Sabbath as well. Both my parents are/were metal heads. Ozzy, Judas Priest, Ratt, Van Halen, Aerosmith (I was actually named after Steven Tyler ) Not Steve though.
My older brother was way into punk and goth type of stuff also ICP. Pretty much anything that's odd school I enjoy is thanks to family. Then I got into pop and other things on my own.

So there's a little background. Thank you for taking time to talk to me oh great and majestic Batlord.
Horror is offline   Reply With Quote