Music Banter - View Single Post - Music that is allowed to be played in public vs not.
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 01:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horror View Post
As far as I can tell being a parent is a lot more complex than just what's right and what's wrong and doing things like that aren't bad at all.

Anyway, I can't really think of anything else to say about the topic because, there is so many obvious answers. Work is a place where there's certain rules to follow to please the customer. Well, I guess if you're a stripper though or a drug dealer it doesn't really matter. Though that makes me think about how easy rap songs are to construct.

I could literally write a song like. Slap them cakes girl get that money slap them cakes girl twerk it honey buns. Slap them cakes girl kneed that dough. Slap them cakes Debbie who's a hoooooo hoooooo!

1# hit.
If it were that easy to write a #1 hit then everyone would do it. It's easy on paper, but the music and the lyrics are surprisingly difficult to nail down. Hence why Ke$ha sticks with her formula. If she ever changed then I can guarantee you that she would meet the same fate as Lady GaGa. Radio success is as much luck as it is talent, especially when you're writing your own songs (like mo'****ing Ke$ha, so respect the bitch).

And your first point is one big reason I don't want children. As much as I just don't want to do it I have too much first hand experience with how to fail at it to have the hubris to try, and am too much of a cluster-**** of a human being to ever consider inflicting myself upon a child.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote