Music Banter - View Single Post - Music that is allowed to be played in public vs not.
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 02:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Horror
Music Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
If it were that easy to write a #1 hit then everyone would do it. It's easy on paper, but the music and the lyrics are surprisingly difficult to nail down. Hence why Ke$ha sticks with her formula. If she ever changed then I can guarantee you that she would meet the same fate as Lady GaGa. Radio success is as much luck as it is talent, especially when you're writing your own songs (like mo'****ing Ke$ha, so respect the bitch).

And your first point is one big reason I don't want children. As much as I just don't want to do it I have too much first hand experience with how to fail at it to have the hubris to try, and am too much of a cluster-**** of a human being to ever consider inflicting myself upon a child.
I'm a horrible person I would be horrible to a child so I feel you there.

Never said I didn't respect Kesha just said I think she has more. And that's pop. I could put what I just wrote on top of some random beat or better yet a beat that already exists and people would eat it up. Lady Gaga is still kind of super famous with a huge following despite the fact she's all over the place with music. "Artistic". I like some of her songs. She's nothing amazing though. They're just enjoyable pop songs. The reason she is so disgustingly famous and rich though is her following. Kesha has one too.

Lol we're way off topic though.
Horror is offline   Reply With Quote