Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 12:29 AM   #35374 (permalink)
prisoner437x3y0
Account Disabled

Well, moved back home with my predominately black family who are a lot cooler than I remember when I left home the first time at age 18. I've been telling them most of the stuff I've been up to and generally a little disappointed by their lack of surprise.

Started taking citralopram for my depression and it kinda works but in a weird sometimes im not thinking sort of way, and constantly feel like I could throw up.

It feels good to get out of my dark little, sour smelling, completely beer bottle covered floor single room.

I literally felt possessed like that excorcist movie with how much **** was coming out of my brain.

Feel like a man-child but it's better than that disgusting, white trash, piss-jug existence i was teetering on.

Going to start rehab after finals, by which ill be 10 days sober. I don't think I have a drinking problem as much as a virginity problem--which could be solved if i just manned up and humped someone...proficient looking?

Anyway, not a bad day. Feeling better.

Oh I should mention, I met a ex-prisoner yesterday (remember how I keep saying life is talking to me?) smoked a cigarette laced in hemp paper while we were waiting for the docs to see us at the psych clinic. Man that dude was crazy and felt kinda weird conversing with him.
prisoner437x3y0 is offline   Reply With Quote