Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 11:11 AM   #35375 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Met up with one of our customers up in Riverside yesterday for lunch. Me and my boss drove up and spent a few hours with the CEO and President. Dude's worth $22 million dollars. He basically the biggest 'rock star' CEO in the mass market consumer electronics industry.

Had lunch first and then went over to his home.

Dudes house is set up high on a hill with an incredible view that's gotta stretch for 50 miles in all directions. Huge wrap around balcony with 4 separate sliding doors for access. Makes the main room seem really open. The main room has a regulation size pool table, a handmade chess set, table and chairs, and a bunch of other cool toys. He's got the biggest wall mounted flat screen and leather sectional I've ever seen in person. And the entire space is littered with trinkets, weapons, statues, etc. he obtained while traveling the world for the past 20 years.

His listening room was instant boner worthy. He must have 2,500 vinyl albums easily along with absolutely top of the line belt driven record turntable, tube amps, and tower speakers. On an end table were 4 or 5 labeled jars filled with top dollar weed. Just taking a whiff from each jar gave me a buzz.

His yard is landscaped so cool with multiple levels and includes a couple of things he's purchased at Coachella festivals through the years. One being this enormous neon Dali-ish spider thing that is fully decked with blinking fluorescent lighting.

Best of all is the guy is super cool and personable. We talked about kids, doing acid, Bobby Fischer, the industry, our spouses, and a bunch of other stuff. All in all a great day except for the drive and occasional downpour.
That's cool as hell man. Wish it was socially acceptable for you to have taken pics.

Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote