Music Banter - View Single Post - Christian Wonder Bread White America
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 04:35 PM   #27 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Zero response from the sister. A few people are backing me up though. Here's the follow up post.

By all accounts Jacqueline was a royal entitled bitch to the WH staff. Plus she just sat back while her husband was screwing anything with a pulse. And her cold stoic facade after JFK was killed always struck me as odd. By comparison, Michelle is pretty damn cool. She'd kick her husband's ass if he messed around. And she shows passion. Too bad she's black though....
Wow, the negativity is off the charts there, I don't think Rush Limbaugh would say something with that much animosity towards Jackie O. You know that is the same thing that was said about a wife of another Democrat president, i.e. Hillary Clinton. Is this true about Jackie O, or did someone get the first ladies mixed up? Jackie O seems so classy, I can't believe it. Begs the question "What do Christian Wonder Bread White Americans have against Democratic First Ladies?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Linda's half sister from Chicago just posted a picture on Facebook of Jacqueline Kennedy looking all prim and proper alongside a picture of Michelle Obama looking all amped up at a rally with the caption: ''Have we really come to this?"

Good lord. I really like this girl. She's a blast to hang with and she's always been more than gracious to me. But I couldn't hold back and replied: "Really?"

Will update on how this plays out.
Was it this picture? Cause if it is, wow that is mean. Both pictures look Photoshopped.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote