Music Banter - View Single Post - The Force Awakens...opinion
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 07:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hip-Hop Homework
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisoner437x3y0 View Post
Hip Hop you made me so glad not hating the george lucas films. IT'S HIS CREATION FFS.
Seeing episode 1 as a kid was so awesome to me--liam neeson as obi wons trainer, darth maul, the pod racing. Thats a great star wars film i dont care what any of these hive mind dorks think.

The other films were great as well, seeing yoda fight was awesome, the clone army. I really don't know why people hate them so much. I could care less about the indiana jone-ish film movie magic bullcrap. Who cares. The set pieces were awesome and it encompassed the universe just fine.

I haven't seen this one yet, but I really don't care much for J.J. Abrams and don't understand the appeal. Most of his stuff honestly isn't that good, even if you look at aggregate ratings. I'm curious to see what he does with a sequel.
fo' sho!!!

UNITY!!!

Yeah, but by far and large...the body of his work isn't that impressive. I enjoyed MI:III, Super 8, and then the Lost Series (which was really uniquely done at the time...barring the conclusion of the series, it's still a good watch).

I don't wanna speak too much onnit right now but gaaaaah. So much to say after watching that. I just don't wanna be responsible for swaying people's opinions before they even get to the show yet. After this weekend tho...I'ma open up about how I really feel. People get 72 hours of my silence but after that--open season!
Hip-Hop Homework is offline   Reply With Quote