Music Banter - View Single Post - The Force Awakens...opinion
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 08:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

I am going with a few of my friends to see it tomorrow. My one friend looked up every spoiler he could find online, he treated the whole thing like it was a research project. I saw every episode from I to VI - so there is already a familiarity with Star Wars universe, so that is enough for me. I only watch one review that promised no spoilers. It was by Chris Struckmann, and he rates it with IV, & V. I really don't want to know too much about the movie before I see it. I like to experience the suspense which only comes from not know what is going to happen next. It will be interesting to me how the movie unfolds and whether it holds up with the rest.

Spoiler for Stuckmann's review:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Movie Review
Chris Stuckmann

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote