Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are Your Favorite Scenes in Movies or TV Shows?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 06:11 PM   #176 (permalink)
prisoner437x3y0
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip-Hop Homework View Post
Everybody is copying everybody else's formula for success 'cause financiers want a recipe to get rich...lost sight of how to cross the finish line first 'cause they're all lost, lookin' for shortcuts.
What I meant by decided.

Video game developers are going to keep pumping out the same game every year until the market decides it doesn't want to buy it anymore. Game development is expensive and consumers are usually only going to buy a couple games a year so there is pressure for each game to have matched content which has kind-off diluted the market in terms of copying each other. The rampant increase in casual gaming and bigger market has also made games sort-of self-playing, common denominator gameplay. When I play assassins creed I feel as if I'm barely doing anything myself sometimes.

Call of Duty handicaps bad players and limits skill play, the game is designed so you can't consistently do good like you could previously.

The comic book film balloon doesn't seem to burst anytime soon and they can remake the same franchises every few years (spiderman, superman, batman) and audiences enjoy it.

I didn't understand what Fury was. It was a quasi-historical action movie that seemed to have been made because of its resemblance to inglurious bastards, but presented itself as realistic.

Rampant sequelization, remaking may just be here to stay, which I have no problem with but think the increased profitability should allow some-risk taking stil, which I think will come.
prisoner437x3y0 is offline   Reply With Quote