Music Banter - View Single Post - Games you're waiting for
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 10:25 AM   #196 (permalink)
Hip-Hop Homework
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Same here but it especially bothers me that a classic like FF7, a game that was developed before microtransactions became an industry standard now has to follow that same bullsh*t standard.

haha, life's full of disappointments...JUST LIKE ME!!!!

I have a gaming PC I built for my then WoW-addict ex but I strictly play console games...

But yeah, the gaming market has come upon a 2-year lull now...the only inventive/original game I've played on the xbox one (make that 2) are Watch Dogs/Black Flag. And we could prolly scratch the original/inventive tag from that rendition but it was a really good game, great story. 2 years of bleh...I played Destiny for a minute but that's such a waste of time.

I pretty much agree with everything the guy said...

is he a popular youtuber with a large following?

I find it strange that people who think rationally are refreshing...it paints a poor picture of what society is becoming that somebody who thinks straight gains a following since that's "fresh" and unique and not the norm that pervades life everywhere. Not to say he doesn't have other offerings than rational expositions...but if the majority of his channel is speaking on pieces like that.

Last edited by Hip-Hop Homework; 12-19-2015 at 10:39 AM.
Hip-Hop Homework is offline   Reply With Quote