Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Album Reviews
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 05:17 AM   #119 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainview View Post
To inform you, my latest album is The Bleeding Sun, not Greed.
Sorry about that. You seem to come out with a new album every day with a "y" in it... Changed now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
I guess do my demo, but keep in mind it's by no means perfect or of the quality of these other albums. If you're into noise rock, garage, or punk you should find at least some qualities you like about it though. Hopefeully we'll be able to record our second demo (which, by the way, we actually have real songs written for) by early next year.

The link is in my sig by the way.
I have to say, it sounds like the kind of thing I'll hate, but I'll give it a go. Just don't be disappointed with my reaction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Might as well throw one of mine in. Go ahead and do Distant Relative of Nihilism, as that'll probably be most up your alley.

Watch Me Piss In My Own Mouth

Be as brutal as you like.
I'm gong to make it my life's work to find something of yours I can write positive things about.

At the age of ninety-four, Trollheart sits and surveys his vast multiglobal business empire. He's had a good life, he muses. Six wives, three of which were former Miss Worlds, trillions in his bank account, known the world over for his philantrophy, discoverer of some of the biggest bands on the planet and sole architect of the eradication of homelessness and poverty.

And yet, one thing still eludes him.

"One day" he thinks, shaking his head and putting away Frownland XL: Sounds of my Socks in the Tumble Drier....