Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official 2015 Music Banter Album of the Year List
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 09:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
The Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
Yeah he completely disregarded Purple's release and a few other late december albums. This should probably be done in early January. At any rate, he should have had the results posted by now so there's a slim chance he's just messing with us.
I don't see what you want me to do. You're acting like it's some sort of ignorant act. Every single music publication out there has already posted their lists. It's not my fault if an artist decides to release an album with days of the calendar left. It's the nature of the beast that they'll miss out on coveted AOTY positions because or their untimely release date. This isn't me disregarding it lol.

And as for having it done already, Jesus Christ. How quickly did you expect it up? At 00:02 this morning? Wanted to make it a pretty cool countdown with compiled reviews etc. I said that in the OP.

I don't see how I can win, the recency effect's always going to lead to a contingent of people complaining that these lists are crooked because they can't include releases that come out in the last embers of the year. Yeah, I could keep pushing it back further and further but we had a thread where people were already happy to post their final year end lists so I assumed we were concluding the year was done.

Was just trying to do something I hoped people would find interesting.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote