Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official 2015 Music Banter Album of the Year List
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 09:14 PM   #23 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
I don't see what you want me to do. You're acting like it's some sort of ignorant act. Every single music publication out there has already posted their lists. It's not my fault if an artist decides to release an album with days of the calendar left. It's the nature of the beast that they'll miss out on coveted AOTY positions because or their untimely release date. This isn't me disregarding it lol.

And as for having it done already, Jesus Christ. How quickly did you expect it up? At 00:02 this morning? Wanted to make it a pretty cool countdown with compiled reviews etc. I said that in the OP.

I don't see how I can win, the recency effect's always going to lead to a contingent of people complaining that these lists are crooked because they can't include releases that come out in the last embers of the year. Yeah, I could keep pushing it back further and further but we had a thread where people were already happy to post their final year end lists so I assumed we were concluding the year was done.

Was just trying to do something I hoped people would find interesting.
Sorry dude, I didn't really mean it like that. I don't really think it's a big deal that you haven't posted it yet either, I was half-joking honestly. Just go about your business and forget I ever said anything.

My apologies, sorry.

Edit: I like what you're doing here too, please don't stop on my account. I'll just keep quiet for a while.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote