Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 12:10 AM   #3866 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Just finished the first episode of Jessica Jones. Whoa. This is definitely not Flash or Arrow territory. Dark as all hell with an almost Se7en kind of eerie undertone. That next to final scene gave me creepy goosebumps.

Kristen Ritter was phenominal and I'm really hoping the show can stay at this level.
S1:EP12

Damn. This is not slowing down. The final scene here was devastating. Slam back in the chair and say HOLY **** out loud a few times heavy.

My first crush with Kristen was with the movie She's Out of Your League. She was much more intense in BB.

Her acting in this show ups the ante. I wouldn't be surprised if she get noms for some awards. She made me cry right along with her at the end of this episode.

I want to **** her even more now. We could mutually orgasm and then cuddle and weep together over what happened.

On to the finale of season 1.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote