Music Banter - View Single Post - Last Bought
Thread: Last Bought
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 05:31 PM   #1910 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

I went on a web shopping spree recently. Really uncharacteristic of me, but here they are...

USB 3.0 individually-powerable port hub. Now that my server is 25 feet below me, a single active repeater cable is my only USB connection in my office. This will remedy that problem nicely.

Harry Partch - Genesis of a Music (1949). 2nd (final) edition, with tight binding in FN condition (appears unread).

Ethan Hayden - ( ) from the 33 1/3 series. Who better to write a critical analysis of Sigur Ros' nonsense verse than the University at Buffalo's own Ethan Hayden?

John Higgs - Stranger Than We Can Imagine: An Alternative History of the 20th Century

Newly-published text by the author of a massively-brilliant work on the history of the KLF.

And finally, I queued up the discography of Hidden Orchestra for an evening of reading in bed last weekend and upon revisiting the Night Walks album I was instantly reminded that it is a record worthy of owning in three dimensions. A gent in Germany was happy to send me an original pressing straight away that night. I'll have it shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote