Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rap Education Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 01:17 AM   #129 (permalink)
Lil Kilo
Groupie

My words are suicide like the thoughts in my mind. I rap so good you wouldn't believe that im white. Besides my skin pigment when you see me in sight. Its alright. My girl nags me about talking to her more. Opening up about my feelings like im a door. Close my eyes but no dreams appear. That's probably why im almost losing all of my hair. Im only 16 and I gotta lot of stress. Dont get to see my girl my brother or my dead friends. This life man it's so wrong. Been dealing with the pain for too long. But good memories are what's making me hold on and stay strong. More emotional than a sad song. I play poker and laugh. Im the joker with a mask. Im lighting bolt fast. I predict the future,I live in the present, and I laugh at the past. Never die like im Jason.
All these words are just crazy. Listen to what I am saying. Cuz were bout to get groovy. And my words are blowing up just like a Micheal bay movie. Im sittin in class but im no normal ass student. I'll be taking notes and ill be writing my music. No hesitation bro imma just do it. Turn a dick into a pussy like Bruce Jenner. Im a beginner. Im a winner. I remember as kid,telling stories at dinner. My dad would always come home dirty. He had no worries. He's not it in a hurry. Telling me not to grow up fast. God I wish I was a kid again like I was in the past
Lil Kilo is offline   Reply With Quote