Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 02:24 AM   #710 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Born May 1960. Have absolutely zero memories until November 1963.

**** if I was conscience while still hibernating in embryonic fluid inside of a belly.

The whole pro life argument has nothing to do with the baby. It's all about the bull**** bible morals of the person doing the pro-life arguing IMO.

Yet they will condone the shooting of an fully realized adult abortion clinic worker.
There's an argument to be made that a baby is logically less worthwhile than an adult. A dog is more mentally and emotionally developed than a baby, and yet we don't grant them the same protections. Any criterion we might use to determine the "value" of a living organism is going to leave babies falling short. The only reasons we do value them as much or more than adults are parental instincts and a general instinct to perpetuate the human race.

Not that this is a logical position I care to take, but it's still a fun thought experiment.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.