Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 09:59 AM   #741 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I spent the first 37 years of my life in Wonder Bread White America surrounded by conservatives. Overall Mass is a liberal state but that's mainly in the large cities and the college towns. Out in the sticks where I lived it's as red as ****.

Hell, I'm constantly reminded of it every time I log onto Facebook and read the daily posts by my friends and family that still live back there. My nephew and his wife started a "Get Rid of Obama in 2012" page the day after he was elected in 2008. And that's before they even knew who he'd be running against.

And the typecasting goes both ways. Grindy's use of the word libtard being a perfect example.

Anyway, IMO Trump is an egotistical, misogynistic, unqualified, and buffoonish candidate who's figured out a way to rile up a surprisingly large demographic with a ton of style over very little substance. He's gonna make America great again by building a border fence and kicking out Muslims. He's going to stick it to China's economy and bomb the middle east.

Dude was a joke when he ran in 2012, mostly on an anti-Obama birther rant. All of a sudden 4 years later and he's the next messiah?

That's my measly two cents. Your miles may of course vary.
Except that he never ran in 2012. Hes as qualified as anyone else in the race regardless of his views. And no he won't get my vote as that box will be un-checked this year.