Music Banter - View Single Post - 2005: The Up/Down
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 06:25 PM   #67 (permalink)
Black_Jack_Davey
Old Timer

Quote:
You should learn to escape from your rediculous replys in threads because, when you get out on the streets, there will be no chance in hell that you'd muscle up enough courage to say any of your replys to a real person's face, such as me!!!I surely would like to break the nose and even leg off of a jacka ss as truly cowardly as you, though, period!!!
Resorting to violent talk on an internet message board is clearly the typing of a child. Grow up. Please.

As for all of this 'Jack White can't play guitar' crap, you've obviously never seen Jack play guitar. He is incredibly talented.. He is on this month's cover of Guitar World with Jimmy Page (that's Led Zeppelin, child).. Page praises Jack's creativeness.

Go ahead and **** on Led Zeppelin, child, I dare you.

I've been playing guitar for 11 years. I've seen the White Stripes 5 times. White is a ******* amazing guitarist. Period. Indisputable, listen to Ball And Biscuit or Death Letter. Don't **** on him, whether you think the album is well-done or not. By the time Jack was 15 he was more talented and well-mannered than yourself.

By the way, please don't reply saying you wish you could 'break my nose'. You already sound like an adolescent on the internet.
To go with Black Jack Davey?
Black_Jack_Davey is offline   Reply With Quote