Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 01:31 PM   #35787 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Yesterday was my daughters 22nd birthday, it was also the day I would have my very first self-made Dr appointment. So, I get looked over and it's decided that I don't have skin cancer (thank God), but I do have some sort of skin failure that is easily taken care of with some topicals and a steroid injection. Now, I have never had a steroid injection, nor have I ever had a steroid. I get juiced up, and proceed to run around like a mad man before my daughters birthday dinner at a swanky Japanese restaurant (we had already had an incredible surprise party on Saturday for her, so this was just 5 of us). I proceeded to have a few beers, we ate and everything was hunky dory. We say our goodbyes, and I was responsible for getting ex-GF home. Keep in mind that I used to live there and had always had a problem with the neighbor kids. They're ignorant *******s, them and their friends. We get to her place and it's pretty much a blizzard out, and lo-and-behold one of the punk *******s is parked in her spot where I park (she has two, and her car was in the other one). I park next to him, but I can't stay there because I could be towed by the owner of that spot. She get's out and politely asks him to move. He refuses, and says something derogatory...

That's it. He's through. Long story short, the cops were called, he was forced to move to another parking spot, as he narrowly missed getting the roid-rage beating of his stupid little ignorant life. This surprised the hell out of me. I don't act like this. I'm a lover not a fighter (except for that one time), and this **** is supposed to be a time-release thing over the next few weeks? Oh God help me.

The rage is real.

Plankton's testicles. \/

Spoiler for NSFW:
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote