Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 04:19 PM   #35802 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Another part of the agreement is that she would remain available during 'reasonable" business hours to help her ex-coworkers get acclimated with taking over her position. She handles world wide shipping and receiving logistics so you can imagine all of the legal import and export regulations and documents required/involved. One screw up and a 40 foot container of goods can be held in port by customs for weeks. Considering these are consumer electronics that are usually purchased based on strict forecasts you can assume how a dealer would react to that.

I just told her she should tell them to screw the severance and agreement and tell them she'll agree to help for the next few months but it'll cost them $50 a phone call for the first 5 minutes and an additional $50 if it goes over that.
My friend had to train guys in India as part of his severance. He literally went in for a month to train guys to take over his job at which point he'd get his severance. I hope they don't hire anybody in and get ulcers from the overwork, ****ing leaches. If you could afford it i'd say lawyer up, but thats just adding another leach to the procession.