Music Banter - View Single Post - Get The Led Out
Thread: Get The Led Out
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 04:44 AM   #26 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmir86
holy **** close the thread then my god I made a mistake please forgive me why are people so damn hostile these days
Well, this thread should be closed, because it will only result in you and bungalowbill flaming each other for over 10 pages, just like every thread you have made, learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them.

And its just going to keep the Zep bashers a coming...You are only fueling the fire...You are not going to put it out that way.

Try not to be so tempermental, that is why you have alienated so many people on the forum, theres nothing wrong with trying to get your point across, but there are better ways of doing it than making many threads that always produce the same ugly outcome and getting angry at everybody...Be subtle, try to be more formal and laid back, like most people on this forum, just say what you think and try to ignore people like bungalowbill and his comments on Zeppelin, hes only doing it to spite you and you know it, if you just ignore him, he will eventualy cut it out.

Improve your atitude and you will get a little more respect.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote