Music Banter - View Single Post - The Movies Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 08:49 AM   #179 (permalink)
Sabgoat
Account Disabled

i find it hard to just choose one movie to love the most, so i shall name a few..

pretty women : that movie i know almost all the words to, i pity thy person willing to sit down and watch it with me haha!.. the love storey is amazing, and whoever came up with a rich man falling for a hooker really new what they were writing cause i love that movie and so do alot of people that normaly don't like chick flicks... :o)

the wall : just because that whole movie is art in itself. i love that movie first time i watched it while i was solber when i was a kid and it was great even freaked me out a little, as i started to love floyd more and more that movie just stuck with me and the way the movies just fits with everything is gold. out of music based movies that one is at the top.. **** GREASE!! THE WALL IS WHERE ITS AT!..

then...
--------------
Stigmata --(god related but awesome)
Troy --(i love movies based back then - alexander sucks ass tho)
almost famous-- (i love movies based back in the times of rock n' roll to learn stuff)
love actually --( chick flick but makes me feel all warm and jelly like inside)
when harry met sally --(i love that movie have forever now those too work together awesome)
radio --(very sad but well thought out movie, i love it makes me cry everytime)
good morning vietnam --(makes me laugh and sad)
taking lives --(makes me think about who do i really know hmm! *wonders*)
forrest gump --( i love that movie tom hanks really gets into his roles i thinks its amazing)
blow --(johnny depp is yet another great actor that can do a amazing job, good story line and good actors)
remember the titans --( that movie has one of the most touching storylines.. i adore that movie)
clueless --( that movie makes me want to smoke alot of weed and sit down with friends and try on clothes)
good will hunting --( that movie drags on to long but *gone to see about a girl* it touched me)
K- Pax --( that movie about going insane because of the torment of what happened makes me wonder)
the breakfast club --( that movie is just without a doubt 80's rock hard gold)
romeo and juliet --( i personally love that remake i thought it was a amazing movie)
godzilla --( this movie is also very well thought out, and the actors did great (soundtrack sucked)
sanit elmos fire --(80's gold, but they had most of the actors from *club* but so many more great movie)
sixteen candles --( another great 80's flick i loves those 80's movies)
dirty dancing --(its a true storey and i have no love life, makes me feel pity on myself, i love the movie)
diner -- (its like a male chick flick thing, i love that movie.. not very heard of but great!)
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote