Music Banter - View Single Post - Rock Album Survivor
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 04:11 AM   #346 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
Excuse me, but how can this be a rock album survivor if the third highest selling rock album in the world isn't on? This thread has been about importance. Plenty of discussions on this thread have been about how much more important one album is compared to others. Importance is not irrelevant.
And when it comes time to vote, people are going to vote for the album they like better, so what's the point of putting up an album they probably won't like as much? Why not just include the album that's gonna stand the better chance of winning in the first place? If other albums before this one have been included because of historical importance then they shouldn't have been.

Quote:
And I already apologized for my rude behavior. But if you want me to be rude, I'll be happy to do so. If you don't want me to be rude, then zip it. You don't have to get worked up after I just apologized for my behavior, or is the only reason you're saying it that way to be the ass you are so glad to be, being proud of you're trollish tendencies?

That discussion is over. Trollheart has stated he's done arguing, and I've stated that we should leave both on and take another album off. ANd not to be pretentious, but I have contributed eight lists here, so I'd like just one choice on what album stays. I'm not saying I'm more improtant than anyone here. I doubt I'm allowed to post my music in a sig (I don't have any recorded music, anyway). But Technic's been very easygoing about switching albums around, and I was quite a bit agitated when I shouldn't have been. However, you were just being rude to me right after I apologized. That doesn't make me the bad guy here when you were just trying to be. I want one album on. One album shouldn't garner that reaction from you as much as it should've made me agitated. I admitted my flaws, so Batlord, back off.

Now can I please, freakin' talk about something else? I'd like to see a screamo one here. I just found today I like screamo, but I have next to nothing on it. All I know is "The Moon Is a Dead World."
I could give a **** about you being rude, but as someone who's been running a survivor thread for a year it's annoying to see someone feel entitled in such a childish manner. Over one freakin' album. If I were running this thread I'd have been strongly tempted to have thrown it out just for spite.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote