Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Beatles album?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 09:34 AM   #620 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
But not all of my favorites are favorites because of their quality.
That's nice. You think that those favourites are the best out of the catalogue though, right? That's my main point.

Quote:
ANd they aren't ****ty analogies. You're the only one with the problem. If you want to have a discussion with me, stop calling my analogies ****ty. The fact that you keep saying that denotes that you are too annoyed to determine why there are ****ty, while you just re-word the same argument over again.
I'll use different nomenclature, then: your analogies are awful. They are terrible analogies because you're comparing two wildly different situations (mainly the pencil one) and acting as if there's a logic to be derived from that that you can use in this discussion when there is no basis.

Or you could have found that out by clicking on the link I provided in the last post. Just avoid analogies until you've got a good grasp on how to make a good one.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote