Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Beatles album?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 10:59 AM   #628 (permalink)
JGuy Grungeman
Primo Celebate Sexiness

Or, I could just report your harassment. If I'm so obnoxious, why are you trying so hard to be a dick? Does that not make you the obnoxious one? I don't care if you're a moderator, and I don't care if you're the president of the United States. I have enough pride and reason to act rationally upon a harassing post. You just told me to "get use to it;" that you found my "whining obnoxious" when you were the one who trolled me with an abusive post; and now you're attempting to be more of a, and I quote you, "dick," while intentionally over-exaggerating the amount of "whining" i've done when really you know you invoked it. I don't mind trolling. But abusing me like you just did with this last post is unruly. I do not feel that you are fit to be a moderator for that kind of attitude. I won;t start a mutiny or anything, but I've already reported this last post of yours, and I have a feeling you know it deserves to be reported. I'm not as easygoing as a lot of users, and you know that based on past discussions I've had. Clearly, you aren't very easygoing either.

Now that I've reported your harassment, I will truly leave now because there's no way I can tell you that you were being abusive. You won't listen to me without being rude to me. I did nothing to you to invoke that, and now you go all out with trolling? I may be whiny, but I'm not abusive like you.
JGuy Grungeman is offline   Reply With Quote