Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 08:07 AM   #58 (permalink)
ChelseaDagger
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
As far as Im concerned real "feminisim" hasn't happened yet. You have women hooting and hollerin about equal this equal that and yet we tear eachother down EVERY CHANCE we get ....Some movement.
Real feminism will never happen. Because the femnazis running the movement need a platform upon which to bitch about oh-so-pertinent matters... Such as whether Target should remove a collection of wedding tshirts that read "Trophy Wife"... (Rolls eyes)... Apparently if a guy adores his new wife and considers her a trophy, that's offensive to a whole group of ugly fat chicks who will never be seen that way... And apparently, it's also their right to never be offended. Anyone who thinks "never being offended" is a RIGHT, has never worked customer service, and therefore that silver spoon "activist" really doesn't have much to bitch about as far as I'm concerned.

Bun there's no use arguing about the so-called merits of modern feminism, especially with men. I find it ironic how the biggest proponents of modern feminism (who are under 50 and over 25--ya know, working age), are always men. Feminism has outlived it's use. Smart women understand this. But many men are so well-trained by society that they feel a need to prop up a useless--and in some ways detrimental-- movement in order to validate that they themselves are not cheuvenists. I say more power to the MRA's... Hopefully their movement doesn't turn into the next "feminist movement"... Unfortunately, it probably will.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote