Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 12:24 PM   #2753 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Title: Jihad
Artiste: Tunnel Canary
Genre: Industrial/Noise/Avant-Garde
Familiarity: Zero
Recommended by: Frownland

Expectations: ?

1. Jihad: OW MY EARS! Feedback then someone (female) is screaming something I can't make out. Bass going but it seems to be doing its own thing. Yep, it's a Frowland record all right! This was originally intended to destroy me in the Torture Chamber thread before I shut it down, but has now been transferred here. Think it might have worked well in the other one! Though, though ... now that I'm getting used to the screaming female (hah!) it's not as harsh on the ears as the initial shock made it. Not in any way what I'd call enjoyable however. I'm not fond of listening to a woman scream in anger while weird sounds go off all around her. I see this first of only two tracks is almost over. Good. Though the second looks to be three times as long, God help me!
2. Beauty secrets: Yeah, this is just as bad. Three minutes in and I hate it already. Not expecting any big change over the rest of the (saints alive!) eighteen.

End result: Bloody awful. Just noise, effects and a lot of screaming. Shove it up your ....

So, Love or Hate? Oh man I really have to think about this one. Might need a few days to decide! Yeah. Hate all the way.