Music Banter - View Single Post - Does anyone Miss Blues and Old\School Blues Rock?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
MattLMusic
Groupie

Default Does anyone Miss Blues and Old\School Blues Rock?

Hey everyone, really happy and honored to just have joined the Music Banter community. My name's Matt Loguidice, I'm a 23 year old Blues and Rock & Roll Singer & Guitarist who's based out of Astoria, Queens, NY. For the last few months, while playing out at clubs and bars around NYC, I've been constantly wrestiling with question: "I wonder if people will ever dig Blues and Blues\Rock on a Pop Music Level again?" similar to like what America and Britain saw in the 60's and early 70's. So I turn to the good people, music lovers, music makers and everyone else to help me find the answer. Do you think, the music I'm doing could make a come back? I can attach some links to a lot of my work on YouTube and a live recorded gig on SoundCloud, but unfortunately the site said I have to make 15 posts before I can post any URL's, would anyone like to hear them? Any feed back and or input wold be much appreciated. Thank You and Best Regards!
-Matt L
MattLMusic is offline   Reply With Quote