Music Banter - View Single Post - When bands don't play the song right...
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 08:54 PM   #139 (permalink)
Basil C. Thurston III
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
And this is to prove that everyone is against you? You're doing a fine job on your own, mate. THIS is why people don't like you. Snide, pointless comments and personal insults are not the way to go.
Nah, I'm not trying to prove anything. Please refer to my earlier post in this thread regarding how I feel about people "not liking me"- it still applies.
I do agree with 'snide" though, but "pointless"? Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
I was going to respond to what Basil posted in reply to me but then I decided it's funnier if I didn't.

Everyone. Let's stop picking on this poor, overly sensitive fella. By now he's cried enough that he's using a snorkel to breathe out of.

It's funny that this all started because someone used f*ck in their reply to the OP.

F*cking get over it princess. We use profanity. There's no rule stating people can't use explicit words. Nobody is 'allowed' to cuss. By the way if any of what we've said to you broke any forum rules. By now everyone giving you a hard time would have been warned. And you didn't understand the context I used the word prominent in either. You keep bringing the word up. I simply meant regular posters that people enjoy talking to.
It wasn't funnier but points for trying.

Everyone, please do not listen to him, PLEASE keep picking on me, I enjoy it immensely. It truly shows me that you care. I'm really not that sensitive so let me have it, both barrels if you got'em.

That isn't that funny either. You weren't voted class clown, were you?

Now wait a minute, you'd better edit that, I don't think you can call me "princess", that's unnecessary name-calling to Frownland and he might give you a vacation. Hopefully, it's a vacation worthy of your prominent status here. Maybe a trip to Flint, Michigan?
Basil C. Thurston III is offline   Reply With Quote