Music Banter - View Single Post - 2005: The Up/Down
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 09:09 PM   #81 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr
Why do you even try? Neither you or him have anywhere near the intelligence that I have!!!Spelling seems to be the best point lately.

I do think that we should all be nice to each other, as I previously stated!!!

To be honest, I'm being nice to guys like you by helping you learn how to spell and fix your mistakes!!! I'm helping you right now by bolding even more of the useless words that you use as a "comeback" to my replys, see?

So, to both of you guys I'll say this...
...Get a life, be nice, calm down, listen to (good) music and grow up!!!End of story, period!!!
Hmmm, im gonna have fun with you.

First of all quit using smileys it lowers you intelligence, bolding the useless words is pointless are you saying we should attack you? Second of all, my spelling is near flawless, you on the other hand are a dumb ass noob who posts long as hell replies and drag on when you could sum it up in a short phrase. Second of all 90% of the time your wrong. 3rd of all, shut the hell up before i get angry. So come on kid hit me with your best shot, if your so intelligent don't hold back, make me cry.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote