Music Banter - View Single Post - Were you (or are you) popular/unpopular in school?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 10:06 PM   #100 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I actually feel you. I was a weird kid, and my school system preferred to put their weird kids into the "ED" (emotionally disturbed) class, which was really a catch-all class for retards and kids who for one reason or another were difficult to deal with. So you had perfectly intelligent human beings being taught two to three grades below their level, just because our school system refused to admit that their sewer for forgotten children was anything but a place to stuff the forgotten chaff that they were going to graduate just because who the **** cares if a retard has a diploma?

Thank god I got sent to military school?
Oh man, I'm right there with you. I graduated with between 100%-115% in every course and was valedictorian of my class of paste-eaters... which is like being the world's tallest midget.

My education was a travesty. I'm just grateful for public libraries, the birth of the search engine, and the Wikipedia for filling in the cavernous gaps in my schooling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote