Music Banter - View Single Post - Key Change
Thread: Key Change
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 03:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
I sleep in your hat
Stephen's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne, Vic. Aus.
Posts: 1,828
Default Key Change

I don't know if there's a name for it but in Pink Floyd's Nile Song it sounds like they use a kind of ascending key change every verse.

So I was just wondering if there is a name for that and what other songs use it?
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote