Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 12:07 PM   #15989 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks do it again, this time in the shape of a brilliant spy tale and period piece. The commie who plays Abel I must admit deserves an Oscar for supporting actor, not sure if he's nominated and I'm too lazy to look. Tom Hanks does a serviceable job, naturally. Spielberg hasn't felt so Spielberg-ian in a long time, it's wonderful. 3.5/5

Anomalisa kinda floored me. At first I thought that the world this man lives in is full of only men and trans-women, but it gets much more absurd than that. Very lovely, this film. Don't mistake this as typical animated PG fodder, cause mature it very much is. 4.5/5

I always appreciate a film where investigative journalists go through the arduous process of coming to a conclusion. Unfolding such systemic corruption at a pace that isn't too far off from actual journalists. Sounds boring but I was sucked in the entire time. And the ending, holy cow I held back tears. 4/5

No matter what you know about the credit default swap market, or subprime loans that are impossible to pay, or whether hedge-fund managers gobbledygooked the collateralized debt obligations, it's still pretty fucking entertaining. 4/5

Best
Picture
5/5
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today

Last edited by Justthefacts; 02-05-2016 at 08:40 PM.
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote