Music Banter - View Single Post - Equipment set up and alternatives
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
ZiggyzZz
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
I can see that, but what I'm getting at is, this is a lot of money and you seem to be spending it all at once rather than doing what people normally do, which is get together all of your studio gear piece by piece as your skill improves and dictates that you need better gear.

How much production work have you actually done, and how experienced are you? It's entirely possible to produce perfectly worthwhile music with just a PC and headphones, and if you haven't done that or at least experimented with it, I can only imagine that dropping this kind of money without the experience is a short ride to simply being confused and unable to achieve anything with the gear.
Well I usually work In the video/sound and music mixing aspects. I also write my own lyrics. So right now my skills are only proned for editing Haven't really recorded anything yet. I'm sorry I didn't say before hand but I'm getting the hear piece by piece not all at once. What programs do you advise for pc use starting fresh? I'm not worri d about th money in any aspect. Just trying to find out what would be a good start.
ZiggyzZz is offline   Reply With Quote