Music Banter - View Single Post - Heavy metal is sexist: yay or nay?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 04:10 AM   #129 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
If this is going to turn in to degrading the opinions of others on the topic of sexism or pointing out if someone doesn't have anything of merit to contribute, then maybe none of us should discuss it because when things go that route, it just makes talking about anything pointless.

GB I think you have some valid points but going at Goofle that way made you look no better.

I'm no mod but let's just stop that sort of thing now.
I don't mind. We are free to say whatever we want so long as we don't start abusing each other. I was pretty drunk yesterday and my posts were a bit silly (though I agree with the point I meant to make). The discussion about the KKK shouldn't have lasted much longer than my initial comment but it is what it is, people can respond to each other.

And just for the record GB, I'm not pushing a particular agenda. It's more about pointing out some of the hypocrisy that exists in society in regards to males. And is usually in response to other people's agenda.

Also, I agree with you about pretty much everyone being involved in some kind of discrimination, however subtle. Me highlighting discrimination that negatively effects men shouldn't be viewed any differently than those who point out discrimination against women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote