Music Banter - View Single Post - OK Tin hat on - ADELE - Discuss!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 10:37 AM   #25 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
"Ad" means "hell" in Russian, "ele" comes from the French "elle" meaning "she".
This little she-devil is clearly part of a satanic conspiracy.
Even her surname is "Adkins". So she is the kin of the one from hell.
Her parents names are Mark and Penny. The name "Mark" comes from Mars, the god of war. So she's the daughter of war and money.
Want more?
She was born in Tottenham. "Die Toten" means the "the dead" in German.
Ham is Noah's cursed son. (Well, to be precise in the bible Ham's son is the one actually cursed for Ham's sin.You have to be blind not to see the occult implications.)
Did you come up with that on your own or did you look it up? Cause I did a little bit of fact checking on my own. If you take Tottenham, and split it you get Totten and ham, the latter has a few meaning one of them is bad overacting from an amateur (which could apply to Adelle - sorry fans ), it's also OE for farm or homestead. I looked up Totten, see below. She comes from a town of Fools or Simpletons. XTC prophesied about her in their song Major of Simpleton ... gets eerie don't it?

Quote:
Totten Name Meaning
English and northern Irish: possibly from a diminutive of the nickname totte ‘simpleton’, ‘fool’. Totten Name Meaning & Totten Family History at Ancestry.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Her album titles are "19","21" and "25".
Multiply those three numbers, then take the 4th root. You get 9.99.
Over to you, sheeple.
The conclusion to everything you said is a bit of a stretch. The math is the only thing correct.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote